One Day Experience in OPPEIN New Zealand Showroom

Kitchen renovation is always a big "project" for a family, Sarah Huffman deeply knows it. In the past couple of months, Sarah has been busy looking for a perfect cabinet for her kitchen, one mall to another mall, one showroom to another showroom. "Kitchen renovation is really a torture to me, so many kinds of cabinets to choose from, but I still haven't found the right one, you know, I am a perfectionist, haha". Said Sarah.

This is another sunny day in New Zealand,but it's a big day for Sarah. She gets on her car and told me that she wants to have a look at Oppein cabinets in Addington, Christchurch.

"Last night, I complained about the kitchen renovation to my friend, and she told me that her uncle finished his renovation lately, and used the OPPEIN cabinets, that cabinets looks stunning she said, and recommended it to me" Sarah said happily, as if she will soon meet her angle. "I am not quite familiar with this brand, I search edit last night, and read an Oppein news that on May a showroom opened in New Zealand, and I am quite happy it's near my home, just need a short drive"


















Half an hour later, we arrive at showroom: 121 wrights road, Addington,Christchurch, "I browsed lots of cabinets pictures in Oppein official website, all of them look gorgeous, but I don't know whether the real one is same to the picture or not, haha, OPPEIN, please don't let me down." Sarahsaid and headed to the showroom.

Sarah pointed at a large cube building tome. "Wow, the outside of this showroom looks quite special and modern; I like the color combination of orange and black."


"Welcome to Oppein, Madame, what can I do for you?” A salesman named Tomas warmly greeted to us when we stepped in to it.
"Wanna see some kitchen cabinets"Said Sarah,” I like the contemporary style not the vintage."
"This way please," Tomas said,“we have showcased several popular sets of contemporary kitchen cabinet shere"














































"Wow, looks great." Sarah seems to be quite satisfied with the lacquer kitchen cabinets. "I like it, but my kitchen space is a bit smaller than this"

"Don't worry, Oppein is brand devoted to custom cabinets, we have professional team to build a perfect cabinets to your exact specification."

"I love it, but I never heard of it before, and I get to know that your showroom is opened lately"Sarah asked and felt uncertain.

"You are right, we opened it on May, and we are the only OPPEIN dealership in New Zealand." Tomas Replied, "New Zealand is a new market to our company. As we have a big customer base in Australia and it's still growing, so it makes sense that we set up a new showroom in Zealand, and it also make it easier for our customers here to experience our products first hand."



"Oppein is from which country?" Sarah continued asked.

"Oppein is from China,the largest cabinetry manufacturer in Asia, and has 20 years experience in cabinetry, nearly 100 showrooms around the world. Our quality are guaranteed,we use high-quality and eco-friendly material, have famous designers, certificated installers, meticulous after-sales service"







评论

发表评论

此博客中的热门博文

Lacquer or Acrylic, Ideal for High Gloss Finish

Popular kitchen cabinets in Africa

American Kitchen Cabinets for Your Ideal Kitchen