Abu's Story丨How to Get Your Customized Cabinets from Oppein


Watch the Abu's story video after installation first:
In April 2016, Abu, manager of GE in Africa, contacted OPPEIN via email on the Internet. He inquired about a full house solution for his duplex, which was 500 SQM.

Owner: Abu     Location: Ghana     
OPPEIN Products: Kitchen Cabinet, Wardrobe, Bathroom Vanity, Sofa, Other Home Furnishings
OPPEIN Service: 3D Design, Measurement, Delivery, Installation
Abu said before installation
It is the first time that I cooperate with OPPEIN. After I contacted Darren (OPPEIN sales manager), he said that    OPPEIN  can support one-stop solution and provide service from design to installation. Then I came to its headquarter in Guangzhou, China. I felt very satisfied with the quality & service, so I chose    OPPEIN 

Kitchen design
comes out to be


wardrobe design
comes out to be

Abu said in final
“I am excited with the full house that    OPPEIN  designer Tab did for me, it is decent and simple, exactly what I want. They also have installation team in Africa, so it is convenient about the aftersales. I wrote a letter to express my thanks to Darren, and invited him to visit my home.

After we posted Abu's story on our official website, many fans leave inquiry messages on    OPPEIN 

How about you?



评论

此博客中的热门博文

Lacquer or Acrylic, Ideal for High Gloss Finish

Popular kitchen cabinets in Africa

American Kitchen Cabinets for Your Ideal Kitchen