OPPEIN New Design丨help a Boston family spend more time together


   
"Growing up right from this house, Mario has always put others in the heart, said Julia, a mother of a boy."

Easy-care fabrics, a lighter combined cool color palette and a great furniture save help a Boston-area family spend more family time together.

Julia and her husband is the busy couple who want to share their home with their son ( Mario, 11) need guidance on their new house.



They turn to me to help to create the new house. As they have a boy now, they want to breathe a new life into their new house. 



Together we developed a new color palette, added some key accessories and found a way to save one of the couple’s favorite pieces of furniture. The wood accent floor to keep it safe and smooth.



They really wanted the dining area and kitchen to look grown-up, but they also wanted the kid to be able to use it, so need to layout the furniture in a way that is pleasing and comfortable and left room so Mario could play.

" It is a good windowed spot where can sip coffee while I watch the sleep off their faces (Husband, William, son, Mario) and watch the sunrise." Julia shared her feeling after moving into the house.


 Drop in on the matter paint kitchen that may have influenced a legend, helping to make a model for a next-generation cooking and entertaining enthusiast.



"I am leaving my house every weekday. " I kept these words from Julia in my mind. 
It's a journey to the newlywed. The moment opening the door to the bedroom. It begins.
I believe that this is the best for the busy couple.

It is the same place for the couple to get back up and recharge the power.


I was adventurous when I was a child. I want child safety at playing in a nautical theme. 
"Mario is a bigger imagination. Here is a better place for him to dream of a more happy world." Julia said to me.

Mario would certainly have appreciated the scale of the house.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Lacquer or Acrylic, Ideal for High Gloss Finish

Popular kitchen cabinets in Africa

American Kitchen Cabinets for Your Ideal Kitchen