Home Decor Wish List in 2018


Bringing more options and ideas to our interiors is one of the most exciting things in a year.
As it is the beginning of new year, I random drew 5 people of    OPPEIN  followers to ask them about 2018 home decor wish.


Mitchell Parker
editor, single, California
"In 2018, I wish a cozy area where I can read books, cook coffee and make simple food for myself."




Barba Bright
cook lover, Nigeria
“Of course my kitchen. I'm crazy in cooking but my kitchen is outdated, I need to update it. I saw one of your designs and I really preferred that one.”

Jennifer Ott
housewife, Canada
"A wardrobe. Though I am a mother of three children, I don't want my husband and kids occupy all my time. I hope I can be a fashional housewife, so I wish my own wardrobe. It shouldn't be large but need to sort out items for hanging out."



Karen Lee
graduate student, Malaysia
“Can I say a reversible TV cabinet? I'm major in scriptwriter and I love seeing movies very much. It will be greatly wonderful if I can turn over the TV cabinet to the angle I sit.”


Morgan Province
investment analyst, San Francisco
"Well. It is my study room. I have to stay up in my study room due to my work. I need a more comfortable room."

Question: Do your 2018 goals include home decor updating?
Share your answer below the comment area.


评论

此博客中的热门博文

Lacquer or Acrylic, Ideal for High Gloss Finish

Popular kitchen cabinets in Africa

American Kitchen Cabinets for Your Ideal Kitchen